T-Rex Pro Testimonal: Custom Trade Solutions
Ed Rios, owner of Custom Trade Solutions, says, bottom line, T-Rex is superior to any tape he has used.
T-Rex Pro Testimonal: Blue Oak Construction
See why Drew Riedy and Kevin Reilly of Blue Oak Construction keep T-Rex in their toolbox every day.
What Other Pros Are Saying
I had to replace some structural wood due to termite damage. On the outside of the sheathing there was foam insulation. I tried a few different tapes to seal the joints, and nothing was working. The other tapes wouldn't stick to the foam insulation T-Rex stuck like glue. it tore really easy off of…
Steve Miller, Miller's Inspection Services & Repair
I used the T-Rex for the initial taping together of ducts in order to ensure a tight and solid connection. I found the tape to be strong, sticky, and easy to use. It worked great as I was using it and so far has held up quite well for the air conditioning…
Phil Bielata, Expert Contracting
I needed to secure some flexible hard duct to a backdraft damper connection and was working in a tight spot. I didn’t want to have to worry about it coming loose while I was in a dark attic crawl space. I was able to pre-tape everything with the T-Rex. The tape felt much more substantial than the…
Andrew Rothacker, Pineberry Repair and Remodeling
T-Rex comes off roll easier and we like it better than standard duct tape. It’s thicker and stronger and tears evenly when ripped smaller pieces. We were surprised how well it stuck to dirty concrete. It’s not that often you actually need tape — until you need it, then it’s great to…
Barry Donlin, Donlin Construction
Read More Testimonials
Which T-rex Tape Is Right For Your Job?
The strongest duct tape on the market, period.
- Lifting, securing, bundling tools and heavy building supplies
- Lifting heavy tools and building supplies
- Securing and bundling in place of rope or chain
- General repairs
- Built with Forge-Link™ Technology, an extremely strong tensile cloth
- One loop holds 700+ pounds of weight
- Durable waterproof backing and aggressive high tack adhesive
- Too tough to tear by hand
High-powered duct tape with aggressive double-thick adhesive.
- Repairing tears — truck seats, boots and more
- Bundling building materials
- Attaching tarps and sheathingoutdoors
- Masking extremely rough surfaces like brick, concrete, wood and vinyl
- Made with UV-resistant materials to prevent the sun weakening the tape adhesive
- Heavy-duty knit cloth for high- tensile construction
- Sticks to rough, dirty surfaces through all weather types and temperatures
- Available in black, gray, white, orange and camouflage
Clear Repair Tape
The same aggressive adhesive as T-Rex Tape, but in crystal clear.
- Discreet repairs on clear surfaces, including fiberglass and plastic.
- Repairing cracks in headlights and cell phone screens
- Sticks to rough, dirty surfaces across a wide range of temperatures
- Long-lasting holding power and a durable puncture-resistant backing
- Waterproof, and UV-resistant seal to almost any repair
- Won’t break down or yellow over time
Waterpoof adhesion, even in extreme conditions.
- Patching and sealing indoor or outdoor surfaces, including wet surfaces
- Temporarily stopping leaks
- Temporary repairs to flashing, roofing and plumbing
- Built with R-Flex Technology™, so it can stretch up to 700% of its original length
- Can be applied underwater and pushed into cracks and rough, dirty surfaces
- Can withstand extreme temperatures from -70°F to 200°F
- UV-resistant formulation won’t break down under harsh sunlight
Extreme Tread Tape
Aggressive industrial-quality grip tape.
- Traction, grip and improved surface friction on a variety of surfaces like steps, walkways, truck runnerboards and trailers
- Heavy-duty, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Meets and exceeds OSHA and ADA federal recommendations
- UV and weather resistant, with a temperature range of -40 °F to +220 °F
- Multi-layer grit embedding process for long-lasting wear
Heavy-duty mounting tapes.
- All-weather mounting and holding of items like tool shelves, house numbers, mail boxes and security cameras
- Works on a variety of surfaces and in different types of weather
- Can be used all year round Available in extreme hold black and clear
- Excellent replacement for glue, nails and screws
Using T-Rex® on the Job
See the strength and durability of T-Rex in action. Trusted for your toughest jobs.