Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
ShurTech® Brands Website Survey Sweepstakes
The following content constitutes the Official Rules ("Official Rules") for the ShurTech® Brands Website Survey Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO AND US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRANTS.
1. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by ShurTech Brands, LLC ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with SurveyGizmo or Visa®.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Shurtech Brands Website Survey Sweepstakes commences at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on June 13, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 AM EDT on June 27, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 AM EDT on June 27, 2018. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
3. Object. The object of the Sweepstakes is to have you (the "Entrant") respond to any or all of the Duck® brand, T-REX® brand, and FrogTape® brand website surveys (the "Survey" or "Surveys") with details of your experience interacting with the respective brand sites (the "Entry" or "Entries"). You must complete all survey questions relating to the one or more particular brands, and submit your Entry as directed in the survey and, in accordance with these Official Rules to be eligible.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to respondents to the Duck® brand, T-REX® brand, and FrogTape® website Survey emails and visitors to the Duck® brand, T-REX® brand, and FrogTape® websites and are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry with a valid email address at the time of entry. Employees of ShurTech Brands, LLC, and their respective immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and members of the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. The Entrant must follow the link provided in the Survey email from Sponsor, or visit www.duckbrand.com, www.t-rextape.com, and/or www.frogtape.com to complete all the questions contained in the Survey(s) and submit the Survey(s) in accordance with all directions. Entrants will receive one (1) Entry for each completed brand Survey, up to a maximum of three (3) Entries (one (1) Entry for each of the Duck® brand, T-REX® brand, and FrogTape® brand website Surveys). To enter without making a purchase, the Entrant must mail in a sheet of paper with his/her name, mailing address and email address to Attn: “Sweepstakes Entry”, ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 44011. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. A maximum of three (3) total Entries to the Sweepstakes (regardless of method of entry) will apply.
http://www.duckbrand.com/info/... http://www.trextape.com/terms-... https://www.frogtape.com/terms and Privacy Policies accessible at: http://www.duckbrand.com/info/... http://www.trextape.com/privac... https://www.frogtape.com/priva...
Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. In the event that more than three (3) Entries are received from any person or account, only three (3) Entries will be considered. Any Entry that does not comply with the Entry Requirements, Content Restrictions or otherwise with these Official Rules will be void, eliminated and not eligible for consideration.
6. General Entry Conditions. Multiple participants may not use the same email account. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of email account will be deemed to be the Entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The potential Winners (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder and, in the absence of proof acceptable to Sponsor, a potential Winner may be disqualified. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to the email account by email service provider, respectively. All entries will be provided to and become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified; for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise; or any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering, participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, a computer virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes, or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law. Entries delayed past the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
7. Content Restrictions. Each Entry shall consist solely of the Entrant’s responses to the Survey and shall not include in any part any material or content taken, derived or otherwise obtained from any other person or entity. Any Entry that does not comply with all of the foregoing, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified and eliminated from consideration.
8. Winner Selection. On or about June 27, 2018, Sponsor will select nine (9) winners ("Winner(s)") (three (3) from each of the Duck® brand, T-REX® brand, and FrogTape® website Survey eligible Entries) submitted during the Entry Period in accordance with these Official Rules. No Winner may be selected for more than one (1) prize. Once selected as a Winner, such Winner’s remaining Entries will become ineligible. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries.
9. Sweepstakes Winner Notification. Winner(s) will be notified via the email which he/she provided within ten (10) days of the date of the Winner(s) selection or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. The Winner will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, applicable tax documentation, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The Winner(s) must follow instructions given by Sponsor or designated agent, including, but not limited to, responding to notifications with requested information, within seven (7) days of receiving such notifications. Awarding any prize is subject to verification of each Winner's eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. If (1) the Winner cannot be contacted as specified above; (2) any notification is returned as undeliverable; or (3) a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor's sole discretion, the Winner will be disqualified and forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner may be selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries. At Sponsor’s discretion, one (1) alternate Winner for each unawarded Prize may be selected, after which such Prize(s) will remain unawarded.
10. Sweepstakes Prize. The following prizes (the “Prize(s)”) will be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes:
Three (3) Winners from the eligible Entries to the Duck® brand website will each receive a $25 Visa® gift card and a prize pack of assorted Duck® branded products valued at $50. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $75.00. Total ARV of all Prizes for the Duck® brand website Survey: USD $225.00. Three (3) Winners from the eligible Entries to the T-REX® brand website will each receive a $25 Visa® gift card and a prize pack of assorted T-REX® branded products valued at $50. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $75.00. Total ARV of all Prizes for the T-REX® brand website Survey: USD $225.00. Three (3) Winners from the eligible Entries to the FrogTape® brand website will each receive a $25 Visa® gift card and a prize pack of assorted FrogTape® branded products valued at $50. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize: $75.00. Total ARV of all Prizes for the FrogTape® brand website Survey: USD $225.00 Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes: USD $675
All Prizes under the Sweepstakes are awarded "AS IS". Sponsor makes or offers no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the Sweepstakes or any Prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes consist only of the items listed herein, are non-transferable, with no cash redemption, substitution or extension except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on Prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Taxes on and in connection with all Prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. If any Winner is an otherwise eligible minor, the Prize will be awarded in the name of his or her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on Winners as set forth herein. Limit one (1) Winner per household. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of Prize.
11. No Liability & Indemnification. NEITHER SPONSOR OR SURVEYGIZMO (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND ENTRANTS RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM, ANY FAILURES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER CAUSED BY COMPUTER, TECHNICAL, OR HUMAN ERROR, WHICH MAY EITHER LIMIT THE ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY, CLAIM OR COLLECT A PRIZE, OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR SPONSOR’S ABILITY TO INCLUDE ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES, CONDUCT RANDOM DRAWINGS, NOTIFY POTENTIAL WINNERS, OR OTHERWISE EXECUTE THE SWEEPSTAKES IN THE MANNER INTENDED. ENTRANTS FURTHER RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES AND EACH OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED; (B) ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS DISSEMINATED BY SPONSOR; AND (C) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, WITH ANY EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS, LINES, SATELLITES, SERVERS, COMPUTERS, OR PROVIDERS USED BY AN ENTRANT, AND/OR THE RELEASED PARTIES. ENTRANTS ASSUME ALL RISK OF LOSS, DAMAGE, DESTRUCTION, DELAY OR MISDIRECTION OF MATERIALS/MAIL/EMAIL SUBMITTED TO SPONSOR. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT (1) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, (2) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION UNDER THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; AND (3) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY'S FEES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY THE SPONSOR, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Other Terms. The laws of the State of North Carolina shall exclusively govern the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action. 13. Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules. For a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 44011. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of Prize Winners must be made by July 1, 2018. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or "Prize Winners."
14. Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules. For a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ShurTech Brands, LLC, 32150 Just Imagine Drive, Avon, OH 44011. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of Prize Winners must be made by July 1, 2018. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or "Prize Winners."